Event List (updated to include 200m free)
TM File for Nominations Officers
Competitors for the Skins Events will be determined following the completion of events 1 and 2. The top 10 swimmers in each of these events will qualify for the skins event.
- These events will be conducted as ‘Walk Back’ Skins
- Round 1: Top 10 competitors swim a 50 (the stroke will be drawn out of a hat)
- Round 2: Top 7 placed competitors will swim a 50 (stroke drawn out of a hat from remaining strokes)
- Round 3: Top 5 placed competitors will swim a 50 (stroke drawn out of a hat from remaining strokes)
- Round 4: Top 3 swimmers swim the remaining stroke for CASH PRIZES!
The 2014 Marion Swimming Club Long Course Carnival is a FULL QUALIFYING MEET and will be held on Saturday 29 November at the SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre.
Warm up from 8.15am, first race 9.30am.
Cost per event: $8.00 (no limit to number of entries). Come and Try events FREE to non-club swimmers.
Pool entry: $5 spectators, $2 children and FREE to competitors, ASCTA accredited coaches and working technical officials.
Nominations for this carnival have now CLOSED.
Payment by direct bank transfer to: Marion Swimming Club Nominations Account number 284000, BSB 035 045 by the closing date please.